The best pinterest treats you can find

My favorite thing for pinterest is definitely recipes. We cook and bake a lot. It saves money and is delicious, plus it is something Travis and I can do together or do for each other.

We have discovered quite the plethora of delectable goodies on pinterest. These are our favorite treats we have tried so far. 



These remind us of fall and football games. They are healthy... because they are almonds right?



Ive been making these for over a year now and they never disappoint. I always get compliments on them when bringing to them to a party. 



I am obsessed with carmel. These are the most delicious things I have ever made. I changed the recipe a bit, using milk chocolate chips and adding in some butterscotch chips. Oh my gosh. Heaven, straight from heaven. 


3 comments

  1. Yum!! Those Andes cookies look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Totally adding these to my Sunday baking list. They look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait i'm obsessed with those andes cookies. i need them like NOW. also, your blog is cute and so are you.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete