Yoga lover

So its official. I am yoga's biggest fan.

I started thinking about getting a yoga membership when a friend asked me if I could possibly attend a friday class around 4:30. I brushed it off saying I probably couldn't get off work that early consistently (LIE for no reason). Then after a couple weeks I was like what am I doing I an get off early and could get great use out of the lunch hour classes too.

The awesome thing is that my work just barely started offering a hugely discounted yoga pass to the same studio and it literally takes me 5 minutes to walk to from my office. SCORE.

Last friday I did my first class. It literally kicked my butt. My whole body was sore for 5 days. I can't remember the last time I was that sore. But it was incredibly satisfying. Tonight I went to another class that was much more gentle and all about relaxation (let me tell you, I need that in my life).

I keep trying to think of more classes I should try/fit in. I LOVE IT.

Yoga is going to be a great cross training activity for my half. I am seriously so in love with the classes at 3B yoga. There is so much more motivation to push myself in a class as opposed to watching a tape or something.

Also, yoga clothes are the cutest and I want to buy everything from Albion Fit. Luckily I am working and event at their store in city creek for The Shine Project on Saturday so i'll probably get some discounts!! :) seriously dream collaboration.
Namaste. 

4 comments

  1. you should checkout yogaglo.com, it's so great and you can do it from anywhere and it's cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that! I'll have to see if I like it. My biggest problem is that when I don't have peer pressure I don't try with any kind of exercise class. haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I first took hot yoga. It was a killer! I've only taken it once more after that, but I'd love to get into regular yoga!

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete