you've got mail!


When I was a little kid getting mail was basically the best thing on the planet. And you know whats crazy, my excitement for getting mail is basically unchanged from then to now.

Especially now that there is such a thing called, "online shopping"

I almost would rather buy things online instead of real shopping because it will come in the mail. Weird right?

When you get home from a long day at work and you see that package on your doorstep it just makes your eyes light up and you get a little hop in your step. Am I right?

At the moment I am waiting on two packages in the mail: some new fall boots and some new workout clothes. STOKED.

This makes me think I should do some kind of monthly box. Any suggestions? I also think it would be fun to start having a pen pal postcards letters whatever it sounds like a great idea.

Dreams.





1 comment

  1. Haha I am the EXACT same way with online shopping! It's a sick obsession really, but there's nothing like that feeling you get when you see a package waiting on your doorstep. Pure happiness!

    ReplyDelete