Weekend recap.

This week was soooo busy at work. and next week is going to be crazier. I needed this weekend.

Friday after work I went to my usual yoga class, and it kicked my but. That night Travis had some friends in town so after we cooked some delicious dinner together we went our separate ways. I went shopping with my friend Megan and bought a beautiful fall grey pea coat at H&M. Im in love with it.

Afterwards we went back to my house and binge watched gilmore girls. It was a great idea.

Saturday we started out with our ward service project cleaning up yards and helping someone move. I then ran 7 miles. I was supposed to run 10 but my ankle started hurting. I am thinking I may need to take a couple of days off if the hurt doesn't go away.

Then we grabbed some gandolfos and hurried to get ready to meet my parents at the Timapnogos LDS temple.

My little brother just turned 12 so he got to go for the first time! It was so fun to watch him, he cried because he was so happy, and it was adorable. It was so fun to be in the temple with almost my whole family (Come-on jake why are you in Spain?). We got to do some family names that Travis' grandparents gave us. I loved the feeling of our families meshing.






I finally remembered to bring my fancy camera somewhere important :)

After the temple we headed to Fongs, our favorite chinese food place on the planet. We joke about how we don't want to tell people about it because we don't want it to get busier. If I could eat there everyday I probably would. Good thing its just a little too far away to do that.

Next we saw, "Meet the Mormons." I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie. They really did show a diverse group of members of the LDS church and did a great job explaining who we are and why we do what we do. My favorite story was of the couple in Costa Rica. The wife is a fighter and so hard core. They really seem to have a grasp on balancing responsibility and what they love to do.

Sunday we went to church and hung out with Travis' family. Still getting used to this whole 9 o'clock church thing....


Miles this week: 20
Miles this year: 220.5

No comments