Adult life requires you even when you are sick

Something that sucks about being an adult--> going to work when you are sick.

I've been sick for about a week now.

Its not the I'm lying on my deathbed kind of sick, more the I feel a little crappy and don't want to do much of anything kind of sick.

In college I could easily skip class if I was even just feeling a little under the weather. Now it seems silly to use up sick/vacation days because of a little cold.

Being an adult is so fun. And I am a major complainer today.

At least its the weekend. Hopefully I'll be over it by tomorrow.

Miles this week: 18
Miles this year: 168

4 comments

  1. First of all, I love seeing your miles increasing every week. Woo hoo...you're awesome! Second, doesn't growing up kinda suck sometimes? Why can't we just sit in bed and eat ice cream all day when we feel like it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Becky, I like seeing it too! hopefully once I get over this cold the mileage will be more impressive. Most of the time being a grown up is AWESOME. just not when you are sick.

      Delete
  2. Agreed. It's the worst. Hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this morning is actually a lot better than yesterday, PROGRESS!!

      Delete