The circus: another surprise date success

A few months ago Travis and I watched Water for Elephants, and immediately wanted to go to the circus. I looked up when The Ringling Brothers Circus was coming to Salt Lake, invited some friends and bought tickets. Without Travis knowing of course. 

Our seats were decent but not anything special until intermission when a lady came up to us and said ,"we are leaving and have 4 seats on the third row if you guys want to take them." We were ecstatic. Especially my amazing friend Jaimie. I thought she was going to hyperventilate she was so excited. 

My favorite part was by FAR the elephants. I have loved elephants since I was a little girl and it is a major dream of mine to ride one someday. Maybe in India?? haha hopefully. 

It was so fun to catch up with Jaimie and her husband Geoff. 





The rest of our weekend included chilling at my parents house watching my siblings, Yoga, a new show that my little sister introduced us to called, "married at first sight," relaxing (sort of I was mostly just sick), and harry potter with Travis' family.

My sunday was spent lying in bed trying to get better. Fun stuff.


1 comment