It was a get crap done weekend

Some weekends you just need to get crap done. This was one.

Things accomplished:

- Got another laundry basket
- Ran my first real long run (7 miles with only one break)
- Cleaned the apartment
- Online shopping
- Make a christmas card (had a freebee so might as well use it right?)
- Fall goals
- Finish up a couple blog posts that have been on my mind
- Travis finally unclogged our sink and tub... Ew.
- Picked some fresh tomatoes from the garden
- Try Jamberry nails- LOVE

We also had an awesome saturday once travis got home from his campout and soccer game! He took me on a pre-planned date. This is a big deal for him. He isn't the best at planning, so I was stoked.

We went to an awesome new restaurant in Provo called Tamarack. I got chicken marsala. Travis got the ribeye and we shared the chocolate berry cobbler. It was amazing. Go try it.

Next we headed to the Riverwoods annual chalk the block festival. Seriously so many talented artists. We ended the night with a little bowling at Provo beach resort. I won, by a lot. haha I think it was the new socks I had to buy since I forgot to wear some.

We also had stake conference this weekend so we were able to eat lunch with Travis' family and we were able to eat dinner and celebrate my little bro's birthday. Cant even believe this kid is 12.













I really needed this weekend. It was perfect.

Miles this week: 10
Miles this year:134

6 comments

  1. So glad things are looking up for you! And I'll have to try Tamarack - looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We seriously want to go back this week already, so yummy!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Seriously. I want to tell people about it, but at the same time don't want to because it could mean it get SUPER busy. Hard choices. haha

      Delete
  3. Love Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too. I was dying over the tangled and frozen drawings!

      Delete