Another wonderful weekend come and gone

What a weekend, again.

Friday Travis and I went up to the outlets to pick out new shoes for him. He bought some high tops, some everyday vans, and some running shoes (he is going to start training soon I hope). I also bought the sweater I have been swooning over from J.Crew for weeks (got it 40% off). I can't wait to wear it!!!

Next we headed over to Cubbys. My steak salad was kind of incredible!! We met up with my friend Amanda and her boyfriend at the movies to see the maze runner. Which was amazing, deviated from the book a lot, but still a great movie! Amanda had introduced the book series to all of us, so it felt right. We also ran into them on accident at cubbys (Sometimes I think me and amanda are the same person).



On saturday I ran a 5K for Huntsman cancer institute. It was fun, but there were a lot of hills so the best part by far was the free 15 minute massage and jamba juice afterwords. I also got to meet adrieene at this super delicious brunch place in SLC, eggs in the city. The only unfortunate things were the crazy amount of flies buzzing around the mostly outside venue.

After I spent some time alone at home while Travis was at the BYU game with his fan we headed up to south fork park to hang out with some awesome couples in our ward. I forgot my camera like an idiot, although I was more able to just focus on the fun! and It was SO MUCH FUN. We cooked tin foil dinners and smores. I got to hold my friend kara's super happy baby for a while. It was also really cold, so I guess its starting to feel like fall?

Sunday we slept in, I made a big breakfast and we spent the night with Travis family eating and having a grand ole time. At the campout we were talking about how we get to go to dinner every sunday at one of our families houses, and everyone was jealous. I guess I need to more grateful for how lucky we are to have so much family so close.

Miles this week: 16
Miles this year:150

2 comments

  1. Wahoo yay for 5ks!! Also, I saw the maze runner too this weekend...I really wanna read the books now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! and fast reads too since they are pretty short!

      Delete